Contact Iain on freephone 01274 350055
Iain has over 40 years of experience in restoring pianos of all kinds for a variety of clients from professional to amateur.
Before restoring a piano, a full assessment as to the value and condition of the piano would be made to determine whether it would be cost effective to proceed.
Having determined this, the degree of restoration would then be discussed with the customer, whether it be a question of basic maintenance or total restoration.
Restoration procedures could, for example, include any or all of the following:
- Full re-string of the instrument
- Sound board repairs and re-finishing
- Re-polishing of case and cabinet work
- Fitting of new hammer heads
- Replacement of all action springs, felts and leathers